Back pocket survival kit
I carry an altiod candy can regular size, items include:
- mini multi-tool ( it has pliers, knife, file,screw drivers)
- extra bright mini led light with extra batteries
- waterproof matches
- compass and mirror
- cotton balls
- 4 feet of aluminium foil
- 2- alcohol wipes and 1 iodine wipe
- 2-asprin and 2-nonasprin pain relief pills
- 2-gallns worth of water cleaning pills
- 1-medium zip lock sandwich baggy
- small fishing kit, 6-assorted size hooks, weights
- thirty feet of thirty pound line for fishing, snares, shelter building
All enclosed inside the tin with a survival blacket on the outside.
I wrapped all this with duck tape for water proofing. Fits perfectly in back pocket, feels like a wallet.